This package covers the most basic illustration for your book. Start working closely with our professional illustrators by giving them your specific instructions regarding this project.
Van Gogh draws a straightforward visual interpretation of your book with clean lines and designs creating a simple yet polished picture.
How It Works:
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Publishing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- BookVenture will endorse the order to illustration artists.
- Illustration Process:
- Illustration Order received – Artist receives your illustration order from the Fulfillment officer.
- Character Formation – Artist makes initial character sketches (w/o color)
- Sketching – Artists makes initial scene sketches (w/o color)
- Initial Sketches forwarded – Fulfillment Officer forwards the initial sketches to the author client
- Revision requests (One-time revision free) – Client requests revisions regarding the initial sketches
- 2nd Draft of Sketches forwarded – Artist makes a second draft and forwards it to the FO.
- Approval of sketches – Author client receives the second draft and approves the sketches.
- Colorization – Artist colors the approved sketches.
- Initial illustrations forwarded – Initial illustrations are forwarded by the FO
- 2nd Draft of illustrations forwarded – Artists makes second draft and forwards it to the FO.
- Revision requests (One-time revision free) – Author client requests minor revisions regarding color
- Final approval – author client approves the final illustrations.
- The author has to approve all finished illustrations.
- BookVenture will then provide an approval form to the author that the Illustration service has been fulfilled.