60,000 - 120,000 words
How It Works:
- Basic copyediting
- “Track Changes” feature
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Publishing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- BookVenture will forward the manuscript to the copy editor.
- After editing, the copy editor will forward the initial edited manuscript. The author has the right to accept or reject the parts that have been modified on the original manuscript.
- The author has to approve the final and edited manuscript.
- BookVenture will then provide an approval form to the author that Copyediting service has been fulfilled.
Free Publishing Guide
Start Publishing Your Book Right Now
(10AM - 7PM EST | Monday to Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE book consultation.