It’s not just about following the trend but about making full use of it. Reach your readers in a more intimate and deeper level with BookVenture’s Author Video Interview. Through this advance interactive video, you get to express your thoughts and opinions and share your story your way.
BookVenture maximizes the use of New Media in combining Author Opportunities with Business Opportunities to produce a highly positive response & revenue. Online Video Marketing combines the use of author’s personal messages (audio) and visual representations (video) on the web, to make a more memorable experience for readers, viewers, reviewers and co-writers.
Author Video Interview
- 1-3 Min. Custom Video at Author’s Location
- Distribution to 10+ video sharing sites like Youtube
- 2 rounds of edit at no extra cost
- Link to the final product which author can forward and share to as many contacts in your network as preferred
- Video Posting on Author Website
- Video Posting on BV Website (feature/announcement) & Social Media
- The Price indicated applies to interviews with in the metropolitan area only, additional travel tax may incur for areas outside the metropolitan parts of each state, 10 miles away from our partner’s studio, and particularly interviews to be shot in UK, Australia & Canada.
- If you intend to be filmed in a public place, you must be able to secure a release for the location before video can be recorded there.
How It Works:
- You need to fill out the Author Video Order Form and Project Information Form with the list of questions from BookVenture or you can add your own suitable questions.
- We will select the best author responses of each question and assemble them into a comprehensive 1-3 minute-video. Two client revisions will be included.
- We will require your Book Cover jpeg, press release, author photo, book excerpt and other applicable materials.
- Our support team will then contact you for Preparation / Location Confirmation / Author Interview Shoot Date & Time
- Once post production is fulfilled, a link to the first cut of the trailer will be sent to you for approval.
- You are only allowed two rounds of revision with no extra charge. Additional rounds of revision will cost $500. Acceptable edits would include:
- Music swap
- Addition/removal/replacement of still images
- Re-sequencing or re-ordering of existing takes/materials included in existing video
- Removal of sound bites
- Colour correction and lower third correction
- Audio level adjustment
- Once you approve, the Video Interview will be launched and will be distributed to video sites and BookVenture website & social media.
- You will own all the rights to the Video and will be provided with the final video file to share with readers, friends, family and include in your marketing materials.