International book exhibits allow you to find book buyers and distributors from anywhere in the world. This package enables your book to be displayed at different international book fairs and exhibits. Grab the opportunity to showcase your book to foreign clients, and promote it to librarians, agents, and book buyers alike. Debut your book in a universal scale and let it reach international success. If you have published your book in a foreign language or you are an English-speaking author based in a country other than the U.S., this service is perfectly suited for you.
International Package Features:
How It Works:
- Inclusion in International Book Exhibit
- Full-page Ad in Exhibit Catalog
- Media Release Campaign - 2,000 US Media Channels (Newspaper, TV & Radio)
- MRC Featured at BookVenture's website
- MRC Featured at BookVenture's social media network
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- BookVenture will create a well-written press release and forward it to the author for approval.
- Depending on the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, basing on its Dewey Decimal subject category, or alphabetically by publisher at international venues.
- The book entry will feature the title, author’s name, year of publication, ISBN, a 25-word description, list of awards and/or honors received, and other details.
- BookVenture will send the listing blurb and/or the full page designs to author for approval.
- Once approved, BookVenture will register the author and the book for Combined Book Exhibit (CBE).
- Your book's information will be included in a catalog where all contact and information is included.
- An online comprehensive database will be available, and is archived for up to one year.
- Official report of the exhibit can be found online for up to one year after the event.
- BookVenture will send a Post-fulfillment Report to the author about the Book Exhibit Service.