Showcase your story and gain publicity on a national scope with this National Book Exhibit package. This package is designed so that authors can get the chance to showcase their book/s from different cities and states across the entire country. By signing up for our National Exhibit service, you will have a place for your book during a national show in the country, plus our assigned team will feature you and your book on our social media page.
National Package Features:
How It Works:
- Inclusion in National Book Exhibit
- Full-page Ad in Exhibit Catalog
- Media Release Campaign - 2,000 US Media Channels (Newspaper, TV & Radio)
- MRC Featured at BookVenture's website
- MRC Featured at BookVenture's social media network
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- BookVenture will create a well-written press release and forward it to the author for approval.
- Depending on the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, basing on its Dewey Decimal subject category, or alphabetically by publisher at international venues.
- The book entry will feature the title, author’s name, year of publication, ISBN, a 25-word description, list of awards and/or honors received, and other details.
- BookVenture will send the listing blurb and/or the full page designs to author for approval.
- Once approved, BookVenture will register the author and the book for Combined Book Exhibit (CBE).
- Your book's information will be included in a catalog where all contact and information is included.
- An online comprehensive database will be available, and is archived for up to one year.
- Official report of the exhibit can be found online for up to one year after the event.
- BookVenture will send a Post-fulfillment Report to the author about the Book Exhibit Service.