Penetrate the local market through BookVenture’s Regional Book Exhibit. Grab the opportunity to showcase your work in a professionally organized Book Exhibit and get to interact with your readers and with fellow authors at the same time. It’s a great way to introduce your book to potential readers and also build and strengthen connections in the industry. Along with getting featured in the Exhibit, your book will also get featured on BookVenture’s website and social media accounts.
Regional Package Features:
- Inclusion in Regional Book Exhibit
- Media Release Campaign - 2,000 US Media Channels (Newspaper, TV & Radio)
- MRC Featured at BookVenture's website
- MRC Featured at BookVenture's social media network
How It Works:
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- BookVenture will create a well-written press release and forward it to the author for approval.
- Depending on the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, basing on its Dewey Decimal subject category, or alphabetically by publisher at international venues.
- The book entry will feature the title, author’s name, year of publication, ISBN, a 25-word description, list of awards and/or honors received, and other details.
- BookVenture will send the listing blurb and/or the full page designs to author for approval.
- Once approved, BookVenture will register the author and the book for Combined Book Exhibit (CBE).
- Your book's information will be included in a catalog where all contact and information is included.
- An online comprehensive database will be available, and is archived for up to one year.
- Official report of the exhibit can be found online for up to one year after the event.
- BookVenture will send a Post-fulfillment Report to the author about the Book Exhibit Service.