Make your book standout in the literary industry by getting it featured in a full-length book trailer. The Full-length package offers a book trailer with 2 minutes duration complete with special video effects and voiceover. The Full-Length video will be uploaded to 15 video channels and BookVenture will extensively promote it on its website and social media.
Full-length Package Features:
How It Works:
- 2-min. customized book trailer
- Captive storytelling by a professional voiceover actor
- Script/Storyboard creation
- Online streaming enabled and high definition quality
- Music/Sound: 6 sound effects and 1 track of stock music
- Image/Graphics: 15 images/enhancements and motion graphics
- Video/Animation: video effects, animation and 3 stock videos
- One round of Free Revision (font style, size, book & author info, audio levels, and image changes)
- Featured on BookVenture's social media accounts.
- Distribution to 15 Video Channels (Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Photobucket and etc.)
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the accomplished form with a digital image of the book cover on your reply.
- BookVenture will use the information on the OF and other provided materials to create an initial book trailer.
- After the creation of the book trailer’s screenplay and script, BookVenture will send the storyboard for approval.
- When the storyboard is approved, BookVenture will begin producing the book trailer.
- Once the initial preview is already available, it will be forwarded to the author in case of revisions and minor corrections.
- Revisions: BookVenture will only cater 1 FREE Revision; succeeding revision will cost $500.
- Once the book trailer has been approved, BookVenture will then distribute the book trailer to different video channels.
- BookVenture will not formally launch the book trailer unless the author is satisfied with the book trailer preview.
- BookVenture will then provide a detailed and comprehensive Post Fulfillment Report to the author when the Book Trailer service is launched.