While we do understand your big dream to get recognition for your story by Hollywood executives, it’s your sole decision to make it happen. Don’t just dream. Choose our Book-to-Screenplay service and you can be sure to make your dream turn into a blockbuster screen adaptation.
Here at BookVenture Publishing, we directly submit your screenplay to a movie producer whose business is in line with creative concept video production, post-production, multimedia and advertising services. We’ll focus on your story’s pivotal scenes, the most important characters, and the dialogue that keeps your story’s plot burning. We will make sure that your work can be the next item for screen play adaptation.
Sign up for this package now and let Hollywood know how seriously you desire to get into the entertainment business.
Caretakers of the Universe
by Siegfried Holzinger See preview
Screenplay Package Features:
- A 7-10 page treatment will be created detailing the strategy to convert your manuscript into a movie or a tv series.
- From a registered screenwriter, a meticulously done screenplay will be produced which will be based from your approved Treatment.
- Once your screenplay is ready, we will directly submit it to a producer to have it reviewed for adaptation or feedback for possible revision.
- Directory registration of your screenplay serving as a billboard to gain attention from co-writers, movie reviewers, and producers.
- To maintain full ownership of your screenplay, we will apply for a US Copyright for it. You can even use your professionally done screenplay and produce your own indie film.
Producer Submission Inclusions:
How It Works:
- Extensive reading, analyzing and evaluating of your publication
- Complete Book Reading & Adaptation Evaluation Report
- Creation of Concept Pitch Sheet & Logline Development (3x)
- Turnaround Time: 180 Days
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- Depending on what service level of our Book-to-Screen service you pick, our Marketing Service Representative will coordinate with the Fulfillment Officer to communicate with the screenwriters.
- Fulfillment Officer will send a copy of the Coverage/Treatment/Screenplay to the author.