Promote your book in one of the most prestigious and highly regarded publications in the US and gain worldwide recognition. With a daily readership of 1.4 million and 2.4 million on Sunday, the Los Angeles Times serves as the most ideal advertising platform for up and coming authors. Having your book endorsed by a reputable brand gives you an edge over other competitors. A recommendation from Los Angeles Times guarantees the quality of your work and enhances your credibility as an author.
BookVenture’s LA Times Media Blast is a personalized service that will feature your book in a half page advertisement in the Los Angeles Times Sunday Art & Book Section, and on full page ad in an upcoming issue of Uncaged eMagazine publication. This service also lets you catalog and track your books through LibraryThing book listing. Additionally, your book will be highlighted in a press release that will be distributed to 1000 media outlets in print, broadcast and online platforms.
Note: We will send you the confirmation and a digital tear sheet of the book ad once publication is released.
How It Works:
- A slot (1 of 10) in a half page advertisement – features your book cover, ordering information and a 15-word blurb of the book in Los Angeles Times Sunday Arts & Books Section.
- A full page ad that is scheduled to appear in upcoming issues of Uncaged eMagazine publication.
- Cataloging and tracking your books through LibraryThing.
- Media Release Campaign (MRC 1000).
- First, you need to fill out BookVenture’s Order Form.
- Submit all applicable materials like your Book Description and Author Bio with the completed Order Form. Once all requirements are sent in, we will then submit them for the LA Times Advertising Sunday Arts & Book Section.
- You will receive an email confirmation that has an attached approval sheet for confirmation of the schedule.
- Once you send back the signed approval sheet for schedule, you will have to wait for the confirmation and release date of publication.
- We will send you the confirmation and a digital tear sheet of the book ad once publication is released.