Get your book featured on one of the most influential magazine publications in the US, New York Times Sunday Book Review. With over 1.7 million readers subscribed to each print issue, the magazine has a viable record of delivering and endorsing only the most notable writings. The publication is a highly respected reviewer in the industry with its approval setting credibility to each published book.
BooKVenture’s New York Times Media Blast will feature your book in a single slot advertisement in the publication and a one-page press release that will be distributed to 1000 media outlets. This is your opportunity to promote your book to your audience through a broadly read publication and several media platforms.
- A slot (1 of 12) in a full page advertisement – includes your book cover, a 30-word description of the book and other book details
- Media Release Campaign (MRC 1000) – One-page press release highlighting the book information you provided as reference. Submission of your press release campaigns to selected media outlets based on location and your book category; recipients will include print, broadcast, and online media.
Noted: We will send you the confirmation and a digital tear sheet of the book ad once publication is released.
How It Works:
- First, you need to fill out BookVenture’s Order Form.
- Submit all applicable materials like your Book Description and Author Bio with the completed Order Form. Once all requirements are sent in, we will then submit them for the New York Times Sunday Book Review Advertising
- You will receive an email confirmation that has an attached approval sheet for confirmation of the schedule.
- Once you send back the signed approval sheet for schedule, you will have to wait for the confirmation and release date of publication.
- We will send you the confirmation and screenshot of the book ad once publication is released.