Get the chance to be interviewed by a veteran broadcaster in the country. Ric Bratton’s expertise includes extensive experience in both radio and television as a talented interviewer, who is able to host his shows without spin or shock.
Booking a radio interview with the famous Ric Bratton is now within your reach. Our Radio Interview service will get you a spot on Ric Bratton’s radio show “This Week in America” and will have that interview recorded and distributed to multiple channels.
Features of this service include a 15-minute interview with nationally recognized radio host, Ric Bratton, production and distribution of the recorded interview. For a set amount, you may request extra services on this package such as: preparation of a set of questions prior to the interview, feature podcast on BookVenture's Author Circle, and feature podcast on BookVenture's social media network.
Radio Interview Features:
- A 15 min. live Interview with Ric Bratton on his radio Show "This Week in America"
- A pre-interview session with Ric before the show
- Interview archive of at least 26 weeks after the date of initial availability
- Podcast through thisweekinamerica.us
- Interview Video distribution through Youtube
- Prepare a set of questions prior to the interview - $20 per draft
- Feature podcast on Author Circle - $15 per week
- Feature podcast on all of our Social Media Sites - $30
How It Works:
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the accomplished form with a digital image of the book cover on your reply.
- Our team will need to review your manuscript first to check for its eligibility for the Radio Interview Marketing Service campaign, and will contact you later on.
- BookVenture will ask the author to submit a press release of his/her book. The author may submit an old press release of his book if available.
- BookVenture will send the necessary materials and the book to the Interviewer/Host.
- BookVenture will then provide a detailed and comprehensive Post Fulfillment Report to the author following the fulfillment of the service.