Presenting the Perfect Promotional Platform!
The best form of publicity is subtle. Third-party endorsements have more impact than direct selling because it is done by names that have already established a legitimate and credible background. So as an author, when you have the approval of the country’s top media outlets, then you will most likely get the approval of your target market.
BookVenture’s Author Expertise Program is a special publicity campaign that will feature you in a 4-month-long editorial coverage by several renowned publications. You will be mentioned in article pieces that are related to your field of expertise in which you will be given the opportunity to discuss the subject and promote your book in the process. A third-party from reputable media outlets leaves a powerful impression on the readers and further convinces them of your credibility as a writer.
Additionally, this service will also feature you in a Blog Tour, National Book Exhibit, National Book Signing, and on other media platforms. This publicity package focuses completely showcasing your skills in the craft. BookVenture wants to emphasize your authenticity and talent as a writer by featuring you in various media platforms.
- Book Evaluation and Phone Interview
- Associated Press style article(s) will be written by a seasoned journalist and sent to you for your approval.
- Distribution of the approved Author’s article(s) to traditional and online journalists at major daily and weekly newspapers, regional and national magazines, trade and association publications, blogs and news search engines.
- Distribution of 15 Paperback copies of Author’s book to traditional and online journalists at major daily and weekly newspapers, regional and national magazines, trade and association publications, blogs and news search engines.
- Book review pitching will be done by Author Expertise Team to bloggers and reviewers in traditional and online publications.
- Providing authors with digital copies of all traditional newspaper and magazine placements and links to online articles we’ve secured for as long as placements occur for the 4 months campaign of Author Expertise Program.
- Display your book to book lovers, librarians, editors, literary agents, booksellers, and other publishing professionals with National Book Exhibit.
- Meet your readers and members of the library community face to face through National Book Signing.
- Promote your book to various blog sites through Blog Tour.
: You will receive a wrap report that contains information on all media contacts that expressed interest in your book, summary of activity and types of media outlets contacted at the end of the campaign. For the 15 Paperback copies, shipping fee
is not included in the offer price. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.
How It Works:
- Fill out BookVenture’s Order Form and attach your manuscript on your reply.
- To begin the process, you must send in all necessary details and applicable materials like your Book Title Book Cover, digital copy of your book, along with the completed Order Form.
- Once all the requirements are provided, the Fulfillment Officer will then submit your materials to our Author Expertise Team.
- The Fulfillment Officer will send you a schedule confirmation for Author Expertise Program.
- The Author Expertise Team will assist you and fulfill this campaign.