Sign your way to the top!
Your Event Publicist will schedule book signings in local bookstores and book guesting in literary events and festivals. The goal of this service is to spread your brand by word of mouth by featuring you in several author appearances in a variety of events. And to further improve your online presence, your social media accounts will be customized by your publicist to fit a career-oriented layout and boost your credibility as an author.
- Book Evaluation and Phone Interview
- Email Pitch and Press Release creation
- Scouting for genre-specific bloggers and news media outlets
- Press Release Distribution and receive:
- At least 5 reviews or,
- 1 Radio appearance or,
- News calendar mention
- Scouting, filtering and selection of local bookstores, festivals and events for book signing/book talk
- Schedule book signings depending on author availability and store schedule.
- Do callbacks and Follow-ups using phone and emails.
- Create & Maintain Facebook Fan Page
- Introductory Material
- Author Photo & Book Cover
- Send Invites
- Respond to basic questions
- Post Updates
- Start relevant topic discussions
- New Postings (twice a week)
- Create & Maintain Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest Account
- Blogspot, LiveJournal and other blog account setup
- Blog Tour
How It Works:
Note: Book copies are not provided in the book signing event. For Book Orders, author discounts are royalty exclusive. Shipping charges are not included and will be paid for by the buying party. To order book copies, you may contact your Senior Marketing Consultant or dial 1-877-276-9751.
1. Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
2. To begin the process, you must send in all necessary details and applicable materials like your Book Title Book Cover, digital copy of your book, and Book Trailer Link, along with the completed Order Form.
3. Once all the requirements are provided, the Fulfillment Officer will then submit your materials to our Author Publicist Team.
4. Author Publicist Team will assign you a publicist throughout the campaign.
5. You will receive a schedule confirmation for Author Publicist campaign.
6. At the end of the campaign, you will receive a wrap report that contains information on all media contacts that expressed interest in your book, summary of activity and types of media outlets contacted.