The Specialty Publicist combines all publicity efforts online and offline to further expand your campaign’s coverage. Your brand will be promoted both on the web and in physical book events such as book signings and literary festivals. On top of both campaigns, you will be eligible for several other publicity services that will suit your book’s genre.
Book Evaluation and Phone Interview
Email Pitch and Press Release creation
Scouting for genre-specific bloggers and news media outlets
Press Release Distribution and receive:
At least 5 reviews or,
1 Radio appearance or,
News calendar mention
Scouting, filtering and selection of local bookstores, festivals and events for book signing/book talk
Schedule book signings depending on author availability and store schedule.
Do callbacks and Follow-ups using phone and emails.
Note: Please be advised that Book Trailer creation is not included in the offer price. For Book Trailer Service, please contact your Senior Marketing Consultant or dial 1-877-276-9751.
How It Works:
1. Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
2. To begin the process, you must send in all necessary details and applicable materials like your Book Title Book Cover, digital copy of your book, and Book Trailer Link, along with the completed Order Form.
3. Once all the requirements are provided, the Fulfillment Officer will then submit your materials to our Author Publicist Team.
4. Author Publicist Team will assign you a publicist throughout the campaign.
5. You will receive a schedule confirmation for Author Publicist campaign.
6. At the end of the campaign, you will receive a wrap report that contains information on all media contacts that expressed interest in your book, summary of activity and types of media outlets contacted.
Start Publishing Your Book Right Now
Contact 1-877-276-9751 (10AM - 7PM EST | Monday to Friday) or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE book consultation.