Sign your way to marketing success.
Book signings are a great way to promote and sell your book. Not only do you get the chance to interact with your audience but you also get to endorse your book to them personally. With BookVenture, you can get featured in a professionally organized book signing event. Grab ahold of the opportunity to inspire and gain more insights from your book’s target demographics. And take advantage of the additional publicity that comes with the event such as having your work highlighted in Posters and Ads.
- 1 hr. Book Signing Slot
- 1 Print title display
- Book Signing Badge
- Inclusion of your book in the show catalog
- Shipping and storage of the books to the show site
- Announcement of the autographing in pre-show mailing to local librarians
- Onsite Poster at the fair announcing the signing
- Media Release Campaign - 2,000 Channels (US only)
- BV Website feature
- BV Social Media feature
You can send us up to 100 copies of your book for signing, or you can hand carry your books to the show.
We highly recommend that you do not charge for your book.
The service doesn't include the books to be given away, author transportation and hotel accommodation.
National Book Signing rate does not include BOOK EXPO America
How It Works:
- Fill out the Order Form and submit it along with the necessary materials.
- Provide all applicable materials: Book Cover, Author Photo, Give Away Books, Press Release, and all applicable Print Materials (Bookmarks, posters etc.).
- Once everything has been submitted, we will confirm the book signing slot and send you the details of the event (Date, time, location and our companies POC on site).
- During the actual event, our company’s on-site POC will assist and guide you to your signing spot.