In Advertising, the challenge doesn’t lie solely on sending out the message but to actually have the recipient accept and process it. If your audience is not at all interested in what you have to say then your ad will be rendered useless and forgotten. The key to successful advertising is to guarantee that you have your consumer’s full and undivided attention.
In BookVenture’s In-Stream Advertising service, you can capture your viewer’s full attention by tapping into the online platforms they are using. The service allows you to place pre-roll video ads and banners on streaming websites that are related to your niche. Pre-roll video ads are brief promotional clips that are played right before a full video. They are highly effective in delivering your message quickly and accurately as viewers are required to watch them before they can proceed to watch the full video.
The In-Stream Advertising service is an all-inclusive marketing package that lets you penetrate all types of digital platform to promote your book online. This service is guaranteed to leave over 400,000 impressions over a month-long campaign.
- Influence the right people, with the right message, at the right time via TV Commercial Internet Pre-roll Video and Banner Retargeting ads
- Get an average of 400,000 impressions within 1 month campaign
- Plug your book to various blog sites through Blog Tour
- Spread your brand by word of mouth by featuring you in several author appearances in a variety of events Event Publicist
- Inclusion of Book Cover Banner Design
The author is required to avail the Book Trailer service to become eligible for In-Stream Advertising.
How It Works:
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- To begin the process, you must send in all necessary details and applicable materials like your book trailer, book cover banner design, digital copy of your book, along with the completed Order Form.
- Once all the requirements are provided, the Fulfillment Officer will then submit your materials to our In-Stream Advertising team.
- The Fulfillment Officer will send you a schedule confirmation for In-Stream Advertising Specialist.
- The In-Stream Advertising Team will assist you and fulfill this campaign.
- At the end of the campaign, you will receive a copy of In-Stream Advertising Affidavit.