This package allows a press release of you and your book to be placed on PRWeb.com and on premium web sites such as StreetInsider and Scottrade. On top of that, it will also be placed on local news sites, be automatically posted on Twitter, and sent to Major Search Engines such as Google and Bing.
NewsBuzz Package Features:
- Attachment of images to your press release
- Easy reader subscription through a personalized RSS feed within your release
- Distribution of press release to major search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Posting of press release on major online news sites
- Sending of your news to over 250,000 news subscribers and 30,000+ bloggers and media practitioner
Enhanced regional distribution
Lost in the Darkness of Thought: A Poetic Journey into the Depths of the Unknown
- A wide selection of distribution with up to 10 industries and 5 regions to choose from
- Distribution to widely recognized online publishers like Scottrade.com, StreetInsider, International Business Times, and more.
- Permanent placement of your press release in PRweb.com archives
- Additional embellishment option: you can add materials (photos, documents, etc.) to enhance your story.
- Easy sharing of your news through the “Share This” link that will allow your readers to share it in social media and blogs.
- Automatic sharing of your news in Twitter
by Robert Blondin See preview
How It Works:
- If you want to sign up for our Newswire service, get in touch with our Marketing team through our email address: email@example.com or give us a ring at our numbers: 1-877-276-9751 U.S (toll-free) or 1-877-684-1686 (fax). You may also fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- Marketing consultant will endorse materials to BookVenture’s production team to accommodate the order.
- BookVenture will send the newswire draft to author for approval.
- Once approved, BookVenture will begin distributing the press release of the book to different online news channels.
- BookVenture will then provide a detailed and comprehensive Post Fulfillment Report for the author to check and evaluate the status of the campaign.