Radio broadcasts information to its audience in a direct and efficient format that delivers the message in mere seconds. What makes it unique as a medium is that it encourages audiences to use their imaginations to picture out the messages, thus, securing their full attention and focus on the message itself. Conversely, it also encourages creativity in the production of the message itself. To garner audience attention, the radio ad has to be entertaining as it is informative, and has to be delivered in a brief but concise manner.
BookVenture’s Radio Commercial Blast lets you tap into an influential medium of advertising. This service will provide you a 30-second teaser about your published book to build up the hype of its availability in the market. And as recommended by radio professionals, the radio ad will be aired in 2-week duration on a national radio station with over 30 million paid subscribers. Along with the radio ad, your brand will also be promoted extensively online through BookVenture’s Blog Tour service and via Press Release through Newsmakers service.
Create a connection and reach the listening audience often enough to penetrate an awareness and a desire to buy or inquire about your book through :
- 2 weeks radio commercial via Sirius XM with national coverage
- Get an average of 200 radio commercial for a 2 week campaign
- Reach an estimated audience of 30 million subscribers on radio talk shows
- A 30-second audio teaser about your published book produced by professional voice talent informing potential readers of its availability
- Promote your book to various blog sites through Blog Tour
- Press Release Distribution with an average of 250,000 customized RSS Feeds, major news sites, file attachments, and an embedded iFrame features via Newsmaker
Note: The Audio teaser is targeted for Sirius XM national coverage only; therefore, listeners need to have Sirius Satellite Radio, XM Satellite Radio, or Sirius XM Radio. If the listener doesn’t have any of these, then it may not be featured.
How It Works:
- Fill out the Order Form (OF) sent by our Marketing Consultant and attach the manuscript on your reply.
- To begin the process, you must send in all necessary details and applicable materials like your Demographic Sheet, Book Information, digital copy of your book, along with the completed Order Form.
- Once all the requirements are provided, the Fulfillment Officer will then submit your materials to our Radio Commercial Blast Team.
- The Fulfillment Officer will send you a schedule confirmation for Radio Commercial Specialist.
- The Radio Commercial Team will assist you and fulfill this campaign.
- At the end of the campaign, you will receive a copy of Audio Teaser and Radio Commercial Blast Affidavit.