Terms & Conditions
– The prices found on Book Venture website, or any agreed upon pricing via email are subject to change depending on the nature of work or service involved once it is received. These prices are based on current production costs and do supersede all other price lists.
– In order for you to use Book Venture’s services, you must (1) agree to the company’s Terms and Conditions, (2) of legal age to form a legally binding contract with the company, and (3) must not be barred from receiving any services under the laws of the country which you are a resident of or from which you use these services.
By signing on to BookVenture.com and/or completing the registration process to receive the firm’s services, you signify your conformity to be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
As it sees fit, Book Venture reserves the right to modify or alter this document with supplemented terms for a particular product, service, content and/or event. You understand and agree that such additional terms are incorporated with reference into this file.
– You are responsible for the content of your messages and the consequences incurred from them. Book Venture reserves the right to terminate or discontinue your business when the company becomes aware and finds out that you have violated any of the guidelines found in these terms and conditions.
It is a complete violation to use any information, personal or otherwise, of any other individual, may that individual, be a Book Venture customer or a third party, for commercial purposes or any how that financial profits can be acquired. Further, a written consent from Book Venture is necessary in the event that services of the company are to be used for commercial purposes.
It is prohibited to use Book Venture’s name in and services for junk mails, chain letters, commercial and/or non-commercial solicitations, or any kind of bulk communications. It is a violation to use the company’s name and services in posting any messages online, circulating illegal materials that include audios, videos, texts or images.
– Book Venture accepts no liability for any loss of data or the accuracy of supplied origination from electronic file unless this is agreed in writing. It is therefore the responsibility of authors or clients to maintain a copy of any original electronic files they submit for printing, publishing or marketing.
An author client is required to pay 30% of the full amount of any service he/she chooses before commencing the fulfillment of Book Venture’s products and services.
The company’s refund policy clearly states that any publishing and marketing services purchased from Book Venture are fully refundable, except for the set-up fees of $100 for publishing packages and $50 for marketing services.
Only 70% of the total paid amount will be refunded to the client once the Order Form is sent to Book Venture, completed, and signed.
Furthermore, please be informed of the following reasons that will cause dishonoring any refund requests:
- If the author client fails to send the Order Form (OF) within one month.
- If the author client has signed and submitted the Approval Form of their chosen publishing or marketing services.
Book Venture reserves the right, at its own discretion, to modify or discontinue its website with the URL http://www.BookVenture.com. At each instance that you log on to BookVenture.com you are considered to have welcomed any such modifications without any liability to you or any third party.
Book Venture reserves the right, at its own discretion, to immediately discontinue or cancel your accounts with the company when you’re proven violating its Terms and Conditions.
Book Venture does not guarantee specific income and profits that can be acquired through self-publishing venture. Monetary and income results are based on many factors such as professionalism, distinctive strategy, efforts, etc. The company has no way of knowing how well your book marketing strategies go in the market.
These Terms govern your access to and use of the websites and services owned and/or operated by BookVenture Publishing LLC. Your access to use the website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site. Note that any violation of these Terms may result in termination of your ability to access and use the Site and your rights to revenue.
The Terms also include posted terms and conditions applicable to specific services and/or features, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference. We reserve the right at any time to change all or any part of these Terms; change the Site, including by eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; and change any fees or charges for use of the Site. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means such as posting on the site or by electronic mail.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of these Terms. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the Site; or any change in any fees or charges for use of the Site.
You agree that your usage of BookVenture.com and the company’s services is at your own venture and we do not take control of any of its consequences. You are offered by the company’s services as they are currently available. Hence, the company clearly disowns all implied warranties in whatever kind. You agree that there is no advice or any information you acquire from or through the company that will make any warranty not clearly explained or stated in this file.
Your Right of Publicity at any time, and claims under state, federal, or other statutes or laws for deceptive or fraudulent trade or business practices, common law claims for fraudulent inducement, misrepresentation or claims of similar character, or privacy torts, shall all be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan within the United States of America. Agreement and legal decisions and claims shall not affect nor conflict to any law provision or rule (whether of the State of Your residence or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than that of the State of Michigan or to any rule of construction that allows or directs that ambiguities be construed against the drafter of a contract.
As part of the account set-up and registration process, you may be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username for any reason in our sole discretion, including in the event that we determine that such user name impersonates someone else, is illegal, vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, or otherwise may cause confusion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by BookVenture to access to Site, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited right and license to access the Site, including any text, images, graphics, videos, visuals, sounds, data, files, links and other materials incorporated into the Site (other than your Content), solely as made available by us, solely as necessary to access the Site and solely for your own purposes, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You acknowledge and agree that certain features of the Site may include advertisements and that such advertisements are a necessary part of the Site. The Site, including all such materials and all intellectual property rights therein, remains the property of BookVenture or its licensors or suppliers. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, perform, display or create derivative works of any portion of the Site without the written consent of BookVenture. Nothing herein grants any rights to commercially exploit any portion of the Site or any content therein. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved.
Technical, maintenance and other issues may make the Site unavailable from time to time. BOOKVENTURE MAKES NO COMMITMENT, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN A TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, OR THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USER’S PURPOSES. BookVenture may in its discretion modify the features, availability, operation and/or look and feel of the Site from time to time without notice to our users.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned in part on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; any failure to comply may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to Section 9 below. While using the Site, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on the Site (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Use the Site to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Attempt to upload images by any method to another user's account without permission;
- Access or use (or attempt to access or use) another user's content without permission;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any portion of the Site, or link to any page of or material on the Site other than the URLs provided by us to you for such purposes as part of the Site, without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site;
- Harvest or collect information about or from users of the Site without their express consent and, if such consent is provided, only pursuant to applicable law.
We may suspend and/or terminate your access to and use of the Site and/or any features made available through the Site immediately if you fail to comply with the above rules or otherwise fail to comply with these Terms, a determination to be made in our sole discretion.
1000 Country Ln Ste 300
Ishpeming MI 49849